Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Training
Search engine optimization allows you to bring more – qualified – visitors to your website . On the web, we speak of “qualified traffic”. The better you optimize your site with relevant content, the more you can convince visitors and search engines.
What actually is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and in German for search engine optimization. SEO is about your website being found better by search engines such as Google, Bing and Co. – the higher the place in the search result ranking, the better. But your site must meet certain criteria. And in the first place of search engine optimization are two points: topic relevance and reader interest.
Above all, Google wants to defend the title of the world’s most popular search engine and therefore attaches great importance to the satisfaction of its users. That is why the art of SEO is to find the right combination of search terms (keywords), relevance and the display of the search results .
Important SEO basics for beginners
SEO is overwhelming at first. It may seem impossible to you to learn everything – and it is not necessary. Learn the SEO basics at the beginning, e.g
- How do search engines work?
- How does crawling and indexing work?
- Understand the topic and importance of keywords and links
- What is on-page and off-page SEO?
- The most important ranking & SEO factors, such as loading speed or title tag.
- What does Mobile Friendliness, Responsiveness mean for SEO?
If you are a SEO beginner, it should be the starting point of your journey. And even if you already know a little about SEO, you should continue to educate yourself about it.
The best part is:
Finding keywords is n’t rocket science and is far less complicated than you might think.
In my detailed instructions I explain to you simply:
- What actually is a keyword?
- What is keyword research?
- Why is it important?
- Which tools to use?
- The most important keyword properties
- How does keyword research work
- Types of keywords to target and prioritize
Keyword research for other search engines works similarly. That is, this article is partially transferrable to Pinterest, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Amazon, YouTube, Yandex, Baidu, Quant or Ecosia.
Keyword research along your target audience’s customer journey should be at the heart of any SEO strategy. Learn which tools and strategies you can use to easily and efficiently discover search terms with particularly high optimization potential. You will also learn how to structurally improve your website to help Google categorize and rate your content. Learning and understanding OnPage SEO has never been easier!
- Browser plugins
- Crawling and robots.txt
- Indexing status
- Canonical tag and noindex, follow
- Find and fix 404 errors
- 301 redirects
- Page title and meta description
- Image optimization
- Rich snippets
- User-friendly Table of Contents (TOC)
- Selection of the main keyword (competitor analysis)
- Recursive keyword research (planning the website structure)
- Anchor texts and internal linking
- Calculate anchor text ratio of own industry / niche
- Contact, imprint and data protection
- Trusted About Us Page
Building an online reputation for your website is an essential ranking criterion. This was confirmed by Google itself, as we reported in our Google PageRank blog post.
The reputation of a page is mainly determined by the backlinks. Learn how to find high-quality backlinks that wo n’t hurt your site, but will help you achieve top rankings over the long term. You will also learn how you can optimally use SEO tools such as Ahrefs or LinkResearchTools and integrate them into your processes.
- Which link sources are there?
- Why content and forum links?
- Analyze competitor link sources
- Evaluate link sources (price, effect)
- Social Link – Build Network (IFTTT)
- Regular link building (Excel sheet)
- Google Disavow Tool
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
User signals are an important sign for Google and are used as a ranking criterion. By evaluating your website statistics and optimizing based on them, these values can be significantly increased.
- Implementation and evaluation of goals in Google Analytics
- Increase in user signals (trail and error method)
- Keyword Usage
- Page Segmentation
- Co-occurrence and Phrase Based Indexing
- Entity Salience
- Semantic Distance and Term Relationships
Final Project will be given on your business Idea. Digital Marketing Lahore will help you achieve the goals for regarding business.
An SEO certification is awarded to individuals who successfully complete an SEO course. It shows that you have the necessary education and skills to work with search engine optimization. There are many ways to get SEO certification. You can take an online SEO course or attend an in-person class.
To earn an SEO certification from an educational platform or brand, you take a course, complete an assessment or assignment, and upon successful completion, the certification is awarded for a job well done.
What do you get from our SEO training?
- You understand the Google algorithm and can use it profitably.
- You get TOP rankings in the Google search engine.
- You get daily free visitors via organic search.
- You receive laser-sharp targeted and affluent visitors .
- You achieve more success with your web project!
We promise a doubling of visitors via Google (+100%) after 12 months if all tasks of the Google SEO course are implemented, otherwise you will get your money back.